Hebel PowerClad is a revolutionary cladding system using 1350mm and 1800mm steel-reinforced AAC panels simply glued and screwed to an adjustable channel system to provide a flat surface for a beautiful render finish.
Hebel PowerClad has been designed for homes built using either timber or steel framing and can be used in new dwelling construction, second storey additions, extensions and for re-cladding.
The system consists of 75mm thick steel-reinforced Hebel PowerClad Panels, installed horizontally and secured to Hebel PowerClad Channels. The channels are secured to the frame using PowerClad brackets.
- Easy to handle and install, 2 people can position with no lifting device required.
- Fire resistant, with a fire rating of up to 90 minutes, meaning you can build up to the boundary line.
- An 1800mm PowerClad panel is equivalent in area to 53 bricks and takes a fraction of the time to put in place.
- Easily worked with standard tools.
- Not a food source for termites or vermin.
- Better thermal efficiency than brick veneer or even double brick, resulting in reduced heating and cooling costs.