The Hebel PowerWall external wall system consists of Hebel PowerPanels fixed vertically to horizontal battens attached to the load-bearing frame.
PowerPanel comes in stock lengths of 2400mm, 2700mm and 3000mm and in widths of 600mm and 300mm. The 600mm wide PowerPanels are also available in the additional lengths of 1200mm, 2550mm and 2850mm.
The Hebel PowerClad system is a revolutionary cladding system using 1350mm and 1800mm steel-reinforced AAC panels simply glued and screwed to an adjustable channel system to provide a flat surface for a beautiful render finish.
The system consists of 75mm thick steel-reinforced Hebel PowerClad Panels, installed horizontally and secured to Hebel PowerClad Channels. the channels are secured to the frame using PowerClad brackets.
- Speedy installation – PowerPanel – 2400mm panels weigh around 72kg and two people can install up to 100m2 in about three days. PowerClad – 1800mm PowerClad panel is equivalent in area to 53 bricks and takes a fraction of the time to put in place.
- Greater living area – thinner external wall allows for greater internal living space within the same building envelope.
- Smooth flat finish – ideal for a beautiful and increasingly popular rendered finish.
- Solid and strong – steel reinforced AAC panels.
- Non-combustible – capable of a three house fire resistance for a fire source on the panel side. You can build up to the boundary line.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation – increases the level of comfort for occupants and saves on heating and cooling energy costs.
- Environmentally preferable – Hebel is the only residential cladding material to have been awarded the Good Environmental Choice Australia Label. www.geca.org.au (reduced environmental load of at least 30% over the life cycle*).
- PowerWall uses 61% and 64% less embodied energy than the comparative products Concrete and Brick Veneer*
- PowerWall results in 64% and 55% less Greenhouse gas emissions than the comparative products Concrete and Brick Veneer*
- PowerWall results in 69% and 94% less Heavy Metal use than comparative products Concrete and Brick Veneer*
- PowerWall results in 56% and 84% less Eutrophication than comparative products Concrete and Brick Veneer*
*LCA Report GECA 2006